Thursday 19 November 2009

Tilted Again!

A couple of days ago made a silly bet outside my comfort zone in the last race of the afternoon. With the US racing not starting for a couple of hours I was tilting and chose to bet on the dogs. 2 bad lays and I'm facing a deficit and start chasing. Was up and down for a bit then spent the whole evening until late on the US trying to recoup. Ended up £2k down on the day. I definitely wasn't as bad as I have been but if it wasn't for the tilt I realise I could have saved myself lots of effort and stress. Over the past couple of days I have worked really hard to recoup and can fortunately post an increased profit since my last post for November. Adding to this my favourite horse of the moment ran tonight and won. The info I got was reasonably positive but I fancied it quite strongly. It won quite easily and I had £200 e/w with William Hill at 9/2 (SP returned 7/2) and made me over £1k profit.

Nice to take it from the Bookies! As always my figures don't include this profit.

November Profit to date £3362.91

No comments:

Post a Comment