Wednesday 2 December 2009

November Summary

Noticed that my last post indicated that I tilted again. I'm glad to report that hasn't happened since, but I have been unable to post as a result of being very busy in my personally life since. I have done quite a lot of punting though, particular from information received so I am happy to report a decent profit on Betfair. In addtional to this profit I also made around £3k from the bookies which included a decent antepost bet on Denman, a trip to the races at Haydock and the bet on Red Suede Shoes. After long consideration I have decided to be using my betdaq profit within the figures.


November Profit on Betfair = £6770.05
Total Profit On Betfair so far = £17,444.37 (would be nice to hit £20k by christmas)

Total Betdaq Profit so far = £3,744.00

Total Exchange Profit = £21,188.37

No comments:

Post a Comment