Monday 7 December 2009

December First week

Things have been pretty kind to me for the first week of December. As noted on my last post it is mainly down to the incredible volitility in the in running markets at the moment. I'm sure plenty of 'fast pics and track' boys are doing their conkers at the moment.

Most of the profit as always has come from the UK and US horse racing, but had some decent success on the greyhounds and dipped my toe into the soccer on saturday and a cheeky bet on X factor on Sunday (special bets), together with a small forray into the aussie racing this morning.

My P and L for December is summarised as follows:-

UK Wallet

Football: £93.41 | Greyhound Racing: £583.68 | Horse Racing: £2,124.18 | Special Bets: £93.41 Total P&L: £2,894.68

Aussie Wallet

Greyhound Racing: £31.16 | Horse Racing: £36.94 Total P&L: £68.10

Total Profit for december = £2,962.78

Very pleased with the current progress for December. These figures take me over the £20k made on Betfair since the start of this blog




No comments:

Post a Comment